Friday, December 14, 2007

Ah, the joys of Friday.

It's been a looonnggg week - between work inploding/exploding and me trying to hold all the pieces together, TTC (why is the TWW so stressful? Is it just the limbo-like uncertainty??), and the weather - it gets cold, then warm, then cold again...... so I'm really happy it's about over.

C got his last paycheck of the year last night, so I'm going to sit down, and try to work out our taxes. I'm almost POSITIVE he didn't change his withdrawing correctly, as it didn't look like they were taking out nearly enough in taxes - but, murph - neither here nor there, as I suspect that I've given the feds enough loot to cover us both. *sigh*

I wanted to check-in on my oracle - so far, this has been (as above noted) an interesting week. There was a meteor shower last night, but it was overcast, so I totally missed it - and it was cold. I don't do wintertime stargazing very well. I won't be testing on the 22nd, as apparently, I didn't really ovulate (go figure). I'm still going to get a lottery ticket - but I need to go back and read what this second week of the month was supposed to be all about.


Dec 13, 07 12:00PM

Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?

Focus on:

Information from groups of like minded people who may cross cultures.
Information about things that are electric.
Information from cyber space.
Information which is Sympathetic without sentimentality.
A time for cooler heads.



Hrm. Haven't gotten much information, lately. Ah - got pointed to freebirth yesterday, stumbled across a new cool sort of hair tie, and.... that's about it. But then, it's the start of the cresent.

Hrumph. Woowoo.






No comments: