Wednesday, November 7, 2007

snarls

Snarl is actually a kinda pretty word - makes me think of my hair, but in a good way.

I'm grumpy today. It's cold, I have to deal with a meeting with the dilliest of my coworkers, I'm still not knocked up, and did I mention that it's cold?

Also, I would like to eat, but today, as like the four or five last days before this, I don't want to eat what I brought along to eat today.

So, yes, I'm generally grumpy. But!

On high notes - it's Wednesday, which means the week is almost over.
It's going to be a short week next week, because we're going on vacation (though, I cannot think too hard on the destination of that vacation, because that would make me MORE grumpy).
Urm, what else is cheerful in my life?

I think I'll go to lunch.

I don't know what I'll eat, but at least I'll be outta here.

*sigh*

No comments: