Thursday, September 27, 2001

Bad Jazzy... bad bad bad......

I feel really really really guilty. I want a ring dammit. I don’t want an expensive one, but I do want a diamond, and I do want either platinum or white gold, but I know that Corey can't afford it, and I know that it would ruin it for me if I bought it.  *deep breath* And I can’t even mention it to anyone…I don’t want to bring my momma into it, and I don’t want to mention it to Corey cuz I KNOW how he is about being broke and I will not make him feel bad with my want for a sparkly.  But dammmmiiiittt *falls on the floor and has a miniature temper tantrum….okay major*  I WANT ONE!!!! *deeepp breath*  Okay…. I just had to get that out.
 


 *returns to her normal calm and collected self*


 Of course... tormenting myself by looking at rings online isn't helping either.



 Stay Jazzed.

No comments: