Sunday, September 30, 2001

Changes

Well, this has been a really nice weekend. I haven’t done a damn thing…. left the house for a few hours to run some errands (how wonderful that errands that would have taken me all day and left me totally worn out now only take an hour or so…)  then came home, did and washed my hair (have to moisturize it properly today) and that has been it.
Nicky and G appear to be getting along. I think that I may have just adopted another cat… how wonderful eh? Last night they got into the catnip...so I have major cleaning to day today… but ah well. That’s okay.  It’s rather like having kids…. dear god.
Me and Corey haven’t really talked yet. He isn’t the biggest on planning, but… I want to sit him down and seriously talk about how long he foresees us being engaged… all that kind of stuff.   He wants us to live together before we get married. *sniffs* I have no problem with that… but I want *sudden thought* hmmm… get married after a year of living together. That might work… *sighs*  He is SO not into planning shit out.  And I so am…. so it will most likely end up with me doing most of the planning…. is that a bad thing?  I don’t know…. maybe, maybe not.
*grrr* I need to be talking to him about all this stuff…. not holding it to myself…ah well. I’ll try.
He says he wants me to talk more. :)


  Stay Jazzed.

No comments: