Tuesday, October 2, 2001

Dragging

I haven’t had a good hair r ant in a while…maybe because I am really starting to like my hair? Hmmm..what a thought.  But I am bored, and so I want to write about my hair. :)
I  tightened up the roots and washed it on Saturday, and now it is all soft and smell good and lovely. I can’t wait till it gets long enough for me to really be able to smell it…all I can do now is just stroke it… *nice hair… pretty hair… soft hair…*


Well.  Talk about a long break. I started writing that part  yesterday, got distracted by ( gasp) work, and now am finishing.  Glad to say that me and Corey had a chit chat… and though I didn’t QUITE get the results that I wanted… I’m pretty sure that  we will be getting officially hitched within 3 years at the max,  and 2 years at the minimum.  *sighs* I guess I can work with that.  Basically, for my own sanity, now I have to act like I never  even got engaged…cuz otherwise I will be tormenting the hell out of him. :) One good thing is that I am going to go and meet his family over thanksgiving. :) Momma’s and grandmama’s tend to be reallllly good at pressuring people.. yes?   Not that I want him to be pressured or anything…. *rolls eyes* God… I am starting to feel mildly psychotic… *grins* fun. 


Okay… it is taking me two days to write a single entry… this is rally sad… but SO wonderful. I am LOVING working… I mean really working. It’s kinda cool.


Off to work again ….


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: