Thursday, October 18, 2001

Back to My life...

*shakes head*


 Okay… this is gonna be a real entry. I had to go to lunch to get myself out of the Survivor world. This game can REALLLY suck up time. My god…. doing work, chatting to coworkers and trying to play survivor all at once – what FUN!!


Anyhow… on the work front I might not be going to London. Not that that would bug me too much, but… I just wish I knew for sure. Speaking of which, I had the weirdest dream last night. My flight is supposed to leave at 5:15 or something like that on Saturday….  and with all the stuff going on I need to be at the airport by 2 at the latest.  I dreamt that I didn’t wake up until 3:30 Saturday, and hadn’t even packed. *laughs* You want to talk about madness?? And then, even though he isn’t even going, I dreamt that the coworker  I was stuck in Canada with had the same problem, except his car wouldn’t start and no cabs wanted to go out that far.  Wild… I hope it isn’t some kind of mental nudge for me. 


What else?   I have already bitched about the fact that I am broke…so let’s go on to wedding/not wedding stuff.


I have decided that rather set a time limit in my head for starting to bug him again, I am going to set a weight limit. *grins* I will start mentioning wedding stuff again once I have lost 25 pounds.  That way, the pressure is back on me. Hopefully that won’t take any more than 4 or so months. *nods* Plenty of time.  Of course, that also means that if I backslide…I will have to wait even longer. *sighs*


Urgh. I can’t wait to change my Diary back to ME!!  The chickie I mocked has a design similar to mine… but it’s just NOT me.


*sighs* I’m such a brat. I WANT that damn ring.  want it want it want it want it want it.  Waiting.  10 pounds.  1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10! ah-ah-ah.


Yes… I am going to do this in the ultimate reward/punishment system. I don’t get what I want till I give my self what I need.  *nods firmly*  *breaks down * But its soooo prettyyyy!!! *eyes sparkle* 


Okay. I’m rambling AND babbling at the same time. 


I’m bored.
I’m done.


*wanders off to look at Kachii stuff*


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: