Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Deep Thoughts...

Okay… enough Tonga type stuff. :) 


I need to take some vacation time.  *sighs* I bought a week, and plus the 12 days that we get a year, plus the week between Christmas and New Years,  plus some other random holidays… well, let’s just say I currently have more vacation left than I know what to do with. And since I might be working through the Christmas vacation period… *sighs* I need to take some time off as not to waste the time that I missed. Hm. I guess figuring out exactly how much vacation I have taken already might be a good thing to, eh?


Corey baby is all moved in, and really it’s not that much different. A lot more clothes, a few more books, and a man constantly around.  But it’s cool.


I’m being wishy washy about this freaking ring. On one hand, I really want it…but on the other hand, I would prefer him to give it to me. It doesn’t mean much if I get it for myself. Then there is the fact that he got us rings already, and even though they are in no way what I wanted… maybe I should just suck it up and stop worrying about what other people will think and work it.  And most of all I don’t want to hurt his feelings over the whole damn thing…but I don’t want to at least TRY to get some satisfaction. Hm. I don’t know. Mulling still I am.


I was reading wedding boards today, and the hot hot topic was cohabitation.  It’s amazing how that report that says the couples who cohabit are more likely to end up divorced has been twisted.   I never trust  stats when they have been pulled out of reports and used to foster anyone’s agenda (esp. the agenda’s I don’t agree with.. :)  ) It got me to thinking though.  About what? All kinds of things. But I’m not neurotic ( on a daily basis) nor am I insecure (most of the time) so I will keep those thoughts to myself.


Back to the initial topic – I have 10 vacation days left.  I would like to take the 5th, 6th, and 7th off… and then Nov. 21st,  that’s four days – which  still eaves me with six days to dispose of between now and the end of the year.  Friday’s off maybe?? That would be nice.


Ugh! I just got back from lunch and another coworker brought his lunch down and is sitting across from me eating. It smells JUST LIKE  fresh, hot, canned cat food.  *shudders* My stomach is doing all kinds of disagreeable stuff. *gag*


It’s been remarkably quiet here lately…and while that is quite scary… I guess I will have to enjoy the clam while it lasts.



 Stay Jazzed.

No comments: