Monday, November 5, 2001

Weekend Recap....

*Grins*


Well.. that is one way to get around it. I wrote about her drunk to start off with, and I wrote about her in third person (though that was by accident). So…. I was able to flow about her for a while, and then I switched over to the boy toy.  It’s odd writing this, because I honestly don’t know what is going to happen, and I get the urge to ‘read’ ahead to see what is going on…but I can’t cuz I’m writing it.  How wild is that??  I guess that is a sign that it is pretty darn interesting.


This weekend was really nice.  I didn’t do a damn thing but write and sleep and veg out in general. Actually, I take that back. I did clean up the living room and do the kitty’s box, and  reorganize my file box (as I have to do every 6 months or so).  I wanted to go driving, but as I had left my wallet with my ID in it at work (nicely covered by a bunch of papers) I didn’t really want to go gallivanting about with expired temp. plates AND no license AND no registration AND no proof of insurance. Somehow, I think that would have been temping the fates just a BIT much.  :)  


I got up to 7114 words, which means that I am right on track. I have today’s requirement to fulfill, but I don’t think that will be too hard. :) I might have found something that will eliminate most of my boredom at work.  *evil grin* And just imagine… if I write truly for a living… I will have two jobs at once. MWAHAHAHAHAHA……


I’m so so broke. It’s really sad. Oh! and the boy got fired. :(   How much does that suck?? I went all paranoid and anal (inside my head) for a little while… and as he knows me so damn well I know that he KNOWS that I went all anal and paranoid in my head…but I just had to calm down.  *shrugs* He is good at getting jobs. *raised eyebrow* Not quite as good with keeping them…but… I don’t go to work with him every day, so I don’t know. He says that it is all about hateration…but *shrugs* I’m a relative innocent as far as  employment politics go.  So… I’m sitting here printing out some resumes for him.  *deep breath* I will not freak out. I will not freak out. :) Urgh.


Anything else going on?? *thinks* Nope… that’s about it.  I am 2 pounds short of my “Can I have another ring goal??” so that’s exciting.  Have I mentioned that I have totally changed my mind about what I want? No…. hmm… I will have to post the pictures of the new one.  I still want a princess cut, but I decided that I don’t really like the setting of the one that I shown before. *shrugs* It’s too high set. So……I want this setting:  with a princess cut stone in it. :) It’s going to be a little over 1 carat, and I’m hoping that’s not too big. *sighs* I want my version of perfection….is that brattishly greedy of me?? I’m more than willing to pay for more than half of it. *sighs*  But anyhow… this setting is a lot lower. And it has the pretty crisscross thing going on. :)  *sighs*
Next week…. well actually I will wait till he gets a job to ask him. :) I’d hate to make him feel really bad.
*grins*


 


Ummm….I broke 1800 in the car!! Whoohooo!! I need to look at the users manual to see what kind of checkups and jazz that I need.  I think I might have already passed the first milestone (1200) but I’m not sure.


Um. I’m done for now.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: