Monday, September 17, 2007

The hilarity that is my product stash!!!

I started with all the stuff I rarely use, and my more used stuff is at the bottom

I've never used either of these on my hair, but they are SUPPOSED to be for hair (the lighter is to seal the ends of fake twists/braids)




The Empty bottles, tubs, and jars for my custom mixes....




The stuff I could use, but almost never do....




Mystery concontions.....



The stuff from my previous hair life (ie, stuff I NEVER use)



Now, for the stuff I actually USE on a regular basis

My pitiful collection of hair 'toys'




My stash of butters:




My stash of oils:



Herbs (there is a huge pack of Fo-Ti powder under all that... and I forgot to pull the henna out of the freezer to add to this), and that lush thing is Caca Rouge



The 'chemicals'




My essentials...I didn't grab the carrot oil I use in my hair, and my Elasta conditioner is in the next pic......



And finally - the parade of conditioners - this was all that I had in the house, minus 3 or 4 bottles that I left in the bathtub.




Ahh, the joys of a PJ! And this is the stuff I just had on hand - I'd add another 10-12 products that I tried, ran out of, and never brought again - and stuff that I haven't restocked on, like HoneyHemp, and the food stuffs I use in my hair (honey, lime, coconut milk) that I didn't take a picture of.....

No comments: