Thursday, September 13, 2007

Would I Lie to you??

So.... a couple of days (week?) ago, I posted the lovely Hair & Lies entry. Here's the results......

 

Everybody gets to ask me 3 questions. They can be about anything.

Two of them I will answer honestly.

The answer to one of them will be a complete fabrication.

Then you get to guess which one is the lie.

Set 1:
a) Who is your favorite admin of any message board? Robin, of course! *lol*
b) How did you meet C? At a strip club
c) What is your favorite baby name? Anjali

Set 2:
a) are you bi? Yes
b) how many siblings? none
c) how many kids do you want? 7

Set 3:
a) What is your worst 'vice'? Lying
b) What is your favorite book of ALL TIME? Dune
c) Who is your hero or heroine? Beverly Guy

So.

Which is lie, which is truth, hrrrrrmmmmm??

 


 

In other news, Heeellllooo Fall! Apparently, once August is done, it's Fall's turn, and Fall has stepped up with a vengence. 60° at 8:30am??? WTF? I'm so not ready! I'm still wearing flipflops and gauze!! Noooooooo!!

Though, one nice thing about fall, and the cooler weather, is that I'm EVER so much more industrious - my eyes start wandering around the house and myself, looking for things that I can work on. Yes, winter is MY busy time, and summer is one loooonnnnggg siesta.

This weekend, I'm tackling the garage. Our gym is mostly set up (I'm waiting on the treadmill, and I need to find a cheapie TV) but everytime I walk through the garage, I get the heebiejeebies, and the oh my gods, what the fuck IS that - so, yes, MUST clean out the garage. Most of it is old stuff that Mr. Wilson left behind, some of it is our stuff, and a lot of it is dead bugs. *shudder*

I was thinking about it last night, and then started thinking about what I would wear (scarf, long pants, long sleeved shirt) and I realized that a long sleeved tshirt would be about perfect - but I don't own one, and don't plan on owning one.

See, I have this thing about clothes. I'm a fat girl, no getting around that, and personally, I feel even fatter when I'm in - slouchy clothes. Teeshirts are toppers on my list of slouchy clothes - I wear them before I go to bed/around the house - and even rarely then. I just - I feel sloppy in them, and as I feel like most people who look at a fat person automatically think they are sloppish, I'm not trying to feed into/buy into that attitude. Annnyhhhooowww, I started thinking about what else I could wear that would fit that same general 'ideal' - light, not wrinkly, comfy, cheap, easy to clean - and it hit me! I need a kameez.

So, I drifted off to sleep daydreaming about the perfect kameez, and how I'm going to sew most of my clothes this winter (bugger, that reminds me, I MUST send off that woman's patterns tomorrow!)

Anyhow.

In addition to cleaning the garage, I want to try to put in yarn twists. I've been avoiding it, because I know how long it takes me to twist my hair, and I suspect it's going to take me even longer with the learning curve, and I really most likely need a full empty weekend (if ya know what I mean) in order to do that, and I REALLY should have done it over the Labor Day weekend (and dammit, I need to find that yarn) and blahblahblah.

I figure it HONESTLY shouldn't take me more than 18 hours. And I can squeeze 18 hours out - esp. if I prep my hair on Friday night. So, I'm thinking - prep hair on Friday night, clean garage on Saturday, finish hair prep Saturday night, do twists on sunday. Of course, I also run the risk of having to go to work with some crazy looking hair, but thats what headwraps are for. *lol*

Urm, house, hair - ah, yes, womb.

I'm still bleeding. *sigh* Tis day *think* 25? I think....but at least it's slowing up - I should be leakage free by the weekend - praise all that is sweet, holy and merciful. Thankfully, it's been a very - easy - bleed, this  go around. No cramps, no headaches, no rashes,  just a woman and her cup. *lol* I almost kinda sorta want to STILL be bleeding tomorrow, so that I can freak the accupunturist out - who has been horrified at the length of my bleed for - oh, since the first visit - what, two weeks ago? *shrug* What can I say? My body needs to get rid of it, I'mma let it get rid of it. I feel fine, and I'm not bothered by it (though, I SHALL enjoy having 'neat' sex, ooh, yes I shall!) and while it's PISSING me off as far as TTC'ing goes - if I trust my body, I trust my body. And, as it's an annovulatory bleed ANYHOW, it's gonna be abnormal. If I was doing this after a normal cycle (ie, not a 60 day one) I would be fffffreaking out.

It's interesting to me, how Fall tends to me more of a time of change than spring is. I get into ALL my major - my life sucks, and this is how I'm going to fix it ACTIONS in the Fall. Springtime, I'm just so damn happy it's not winter anymore, nothing in my life sucks, therefore I have no reason to change anything. *lol*

Urm.

Yes, that's about it. I'm actually NOT going to talk about work, this go around. I've had a mostly pleasant week, so yeah.

Toodles!


No comments: