Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Back In the Groooooveee

Okay. I've been a mildly busy bunny lately. Ever since I made our little magnet (go look at the entry before this one if you missed it!!) I've been on a vertable whirlwind of wedding work.

I finally called the Flamingo, and asked a crapload of questions. Most of them were answered to my satisfaction, even though it seems like they charge a fee for EVERY-FREAKING-THING. I'm going to activate the card tonight, and book the wedding tommorow. *gulp*

I found out through talking to them that the site holds 100 people - not the 40 that we thought they held. So, the guest list is slowly swelling once again. Right now we are at 47 people, and I have yet to talk to my mom to see who ELSE she wants to add.

Me and the Boy *dreamysigh* have (we think) picked out our wedding bands. I need to chitchat with my mom and find out what her planned budget was. We know (more or less) what we want the bands to look like, and we are going to get identical bands.

What else? I've been dress 'shopping' online. It kinda sucks that I haven't made any good girlfriends here - I have no one to go gown shopping with. So.... I have to grind up the balls to go shopping by myself. I'm going to go once I hit my next weight goal. :) The dress that I most likely will end up with is much more 'bridal' looking than what I thought I would end up with.

I just brought part of the supplies for the STD's - the magnet backing bit which I found on e-bay for SUPER cheap. I was able to get enough sheets to make 50 magnets (and I'm only going to need 30 as of right now) for 8 bucks - shipping and handling included. I will most likely come to work realllly late one day or on the weekend *hangs head in shame* to use our absolutely WONDERFUL color printer to whip them out.

The next thing (which I'm DREADING doing) is getting addresses for everyone. Actually - to be more accurate - it's going to be more of a pain getting Corey to get his addresses, because I think I have most of mine already, and the ones I don't have, I can get with a couple of e-mails or phone calls.

What else? The website is almost done - I just need to add Corey's perspective of the proposal, and change the main menu because I have no clue what I'm going to put in one section - and I think we will be set.

I'm REALLY getting married. Is it scary that I'm STILL (well over a year since I

*grins*
said yes) coming to that realization??

jasmyn

No comments: