Monday, November 25, 2002

Step 1 (check!!)

Okay. So it's official now - September 1, 2003 - 10am.


*grins* I booked it Frday. I'm sooo excited!!!!! As soon as I get the magnet backings I'm going to start putting together the STD's. Corey actually got ALL but ONE of his addresses in a record 5 days, and we've decided to justgo with whoever we get for a officiant, so he doesn't have to ask his 'home' pastor to fly out to Vegas.

My mother changed her mind about getting us our rings (And I didn't dare to ask why because no matter how I would have said it I would have sounded like a spoiled brat)so I'm now on the hunt for this style of ring that we loved for a reasonable price. *sigh* So far the cheapest I've seen has been 1500 for the set. GAH!

We're trying to be sure that everything is covered. The main things that I DIDN'T include in our budget were the rings and the outfits. So...we are going to work that out somehow.

We are going to register over Christmas. Can I be MILDLY disgusted by the fact that there is NO Crate&Barrel in this area? NONE!!! So - we will most likely register there while I'm down there with him, and maybe we'll come back up here for New Years.

jasmyn

No comments: