Tuesday, October 30, 2007

*blinks*

Oh my god.


It's almost November.


Like - it will BE November in roughly 29 hours (give or take how long it takes me to post this).


November.


That means......


NaNoWriMo


And holy shit, the site is so busy that it won't come up.


I'm thoughtful and scared and nervous and I actually have a pretty solid core of a story for a book.... and I think it will be fun..... and it would DEFINITELY be at least 50K words - easy.


Wow......


I really think I might do this.



*runsaroundmadlywavingherhandsoverherhead*



I'm really going to do this.



Ooooooh.



Fun.


I think what I will do is, make entries about Nano here, and just save them as drafts.... because I don't want anyone to jack my whole novel. Seriously, I think this one might be really good. Anyhow, I'll post some 'open' entries, and crosspost them to OD.

Heh.

Work is worship.


No comments: