Monday, July 9, 2001

Dollz and Regression

I have gotten hooked on these little 'dollz' things. It is rather scary… but I mean talk about DRESS UP!! I had wanted to make me a little ego image, but those doll girls were just TOO skinny. *laughs* I couldn’t FIT my ego image into one of them… I’m a bit much. So.. since I have all this free time at work, and since all of my doll stuff is on the ‘personal’ drive on this computer, I figured why not?? And thus Jazzybelle was created. It took me a bit to figure out how to seamlessly put the image on my main page, but I like it…her. Her hair is a bit longer than mine is…but not by much. She is also a BIT slimmer than me, mainly because there is only so much you can warp a figure before it just starts looking…warped. Ummm..what else? The outfit is one of my favorites actually…a mint green tank top and a black skirt. The skirt I wear is longer… but it didn’t look right on the alter…I couldn’t figure out how to get it to drape right… *shrugs* I need more practice. *grins* And of course I had to do the silver jewelry!!

Umm.. okay. Enough talking about my silly little dolly. :) But she WAS fun.


P.S. - I did my hair.
Stay Jazzed.

No comments: