Monday, July 2, 2001

Whooshhh...

I’ve figured out why I like moving so much…it represents new frontiers for me. Once I have decided on moving…I daydream about lovely decorating and new areas and just fun stuff. Rather like the same feeling I got every time I wanted to rearrange my room…A sense of freedom embedded in change.

My job is really starting to get on my nerves. People being pulled and overstressed, and then trying to transfer that stress over to me. Umm… I think not. There comes a point where one just has to take a step back and realize that stressing and trying to rush is going to just put you even further back along than you should have been. *sighs* People need to take a really big chill pill. Blagh. I’m actually glad that I don’t have a passport. These crazy people might try to ship me to Spain. Ugh.

I’m trying to figure out what the hell I am doing with my hair. I haven’t twisted the roots for over a month now, and it is starting to get all wild and wooly. Mind you, I rather like it that way, because the roots tend to get all soft and silky due to my natural oils and juices creeping up the roots. So it feels really really good, but it doesn’t look to hot. In fact it looks rather….wild and wooly and stuff. I have been considering just letting it free form – stop twisting it and let it loc up on it’s own, but I think my hair is a little too soft and straight to do that on it’s own. I wonder just how long it would take for my hair to do something on it’s own…and whether or not I have to hold off on washing it. *yyeeeccchhhh* That is one of the main things that led me to lock my hair the way I have done it, the fact that I could wash it and get it wet almost every day if I wanted to. *shrugs* I don’t know…

Me and Corey are better. *sighs* I swear, me and him have so many ups and downs, and then we sit down and talk and clear up most of our issues, and sail forward for a while and then it is back to the up and down again. Hopefully, now that I am off of the pill, and now that we have gone through some tough points, the ups will last much longer than the downs. Ya know, he was actually thinking about breaking up with me on Saturday? Isn’t that horrid? And we can’t figure out a way to insure that the lines of communication stay clear. *sighs* I have never worked this hard at anything in my life…but it is so much so worth it.

Money issues? Ugh… tighter and tighter. Since the damn machine ate my ATM card, I have to wait for my mother to send me this money for the rest of my lease. *sighs* I don’t know I don’t know…I’m hoping that everything works out well, cuz if it doesn’t I might seriously go batty. I WANT this place…really really I do.

Um. I think I might paint this place. The main room that I want to work on is the kitchen. Because of the way it is set-up, it is kinda dark, and I want to brighten it up as much as possible. However, I consider yellow kitchens to be the most…average thing there is. Blagh. I also think that the dark wood paneling isn’t helping in the least.

*yawnnn* I need more sleep. Not that I haven’t been getting plenty, but I still need more. *shrugs* I don’t think that is going to happen considering the fact that I HAVE to have my house packed totally by Monday, since I’m going to be in driving classes next week and thus I won’t be able to pack at all that week. *sighs* I really need to hunt down/up some more boxes.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: