Monday, July 9, 2001

No-Title Title

Well… that went well…sorta. I have ‘taken’ possession of my new digs, but the key doesn’t work, so I haven’t really taken anything. *sighs* Anyway, I went to sign the lease Friday afternoon, went to the apartment (which I have STILL not been in alone…*sighs*) wandered around for a bit, ate at Mickey – D’s and then came on back home. I really really like this place. While the apt that I’m in now was…almost overwhelming in it’s openness and hugeness, this place is simply welcoming. It feels very homey, and I really like it. I wanted to go and smudge the place, but I want to do that alone so I might have to stop there Thursday night after class. I want that place to be sweet and fresh when I move my stuff in.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. I lazed about Friday night, woke up relatively early Saturday, packed some, then got dressed and went out. I wanted to pick up a decorating book or two, and I wanted to see a movie. So I ended up going to see Tomb Raider (umm… wait for it) and eating out. I had some LO-VE-LY prime rib (and for under 20 bucks too!!) and an all around good time. Came home after that, watched a bit of TV, crashed a bit. Sunday, got woken up at 7:00 by the sounds of them imploding the old arena up the street from my house, couldn’t get back to sleep, so I went to IHOP. Having packed up most of my cookware and food and spices gives one a wonderful excuse to eat out. Packed a bit more, washed clothes, dozed, and in all had a lovely weekend. I hoped to see Corey before it was all over, but as he was detained in returning from his family reunion (what should have been a six hour trip turned in to a 10 hour trip) that didn’t happen.

Ah yes. And so now here I am at work, with little to nothing to do, freezing my poor little TOES off. *sighs* I really wish they would come back and FIX this crap. It’s a health danger. I think I might protest and start working from home. *pouts*

Anyway. I’m a little sleepy. *yawn* Hm. I start back up with these stupppppiiid driving classes again today. Oh joy… rapturous rapturous joy. blegh. I wanna DRIVE dammit. *sighs* Okay.

I’m gone.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: