Tuesday, July 17, 2001

Short Update and Note Replies

So tired. So so soooo very tired. Finished moving in...not finished unpacking. Love love love the place. Pictures soon. Cable doesn't work. Bad cable company. Catling is hyper. Boyfriend is wonderful. Need air conditioning. :)

Dollz: I have been collecting doll 'bits' from all over the web. If I can figure out a way to do it I'll display some of the nicer dolls. No Mermaid...you'll have your dolly in a bit. :) IceChica: Nah... I haven't checked out the barbie site, bit I will. Cyndi/Desert Rein: Do a web search for dollz (note the 'z') and plenty of pages of dollmakers will pop up. :) I've saved a lot of bodies and props to my hard drive so I can hold on to them...and play while I'm NOT hooked up to the web.

Um. I think that's it.

No comments: