Monday, March 11, 2002

Foggy

I think that I need some alone time very badly.  Since I started working at LB, I’ve had one day that was truly alone – just me by myself in the house. Other than that, the only time I have been all by myself is in the car – and considering I have to deal with the idiots who claim to be able to drive as I do that – it’s just not quite the same.  *sighs*



And now it’s time for the recap!


I played hooky from work on Friday – left work around 2:30 to enjoy the weather – drove around, went to a bookstore, then stopped in at two very chi-chi jewelers and a  artistic home store. The jewelers were wonderful and I think I may have found a jeweler to work with me and my garnets…maybe. I also spotted a wedding band that goes PERFECTLY with my ring…it’s by Jeff Cooper and I didn’t even bother asking the price – but it was soooo lovely. No diamonds on it, just a plain band…


Work was okay… *shrugs* Busy as all get out, but okay.  Saturday was more of the same, as was Sunday (as I had to work…*sighs* ) 


Me and Corey talked some more…I don’t know.  I am having a hard time processing what we are talking about…it’s like we are speaking two very different languages and what he has problems with are perfectly normal to me…and what I am talking about he doesn’t understand. I really don’t know…


*sighs*


One of my ‘friends’ on the most level headed wedding board I participate in found and took this Self-Counseling thingy called ‘Relate’. I’m going to do the first part today, and then see if he will be willing to do the second part tomorrow.  Then we can talk during the trip.
It’s not that we don’t want to talk about it. It’s not even that we don’t have a good idea of what the issues are – it’s more that we are having a hard time coming to an agreement of what to do about it.


Hmm…interesting little thingy. It should be quite interesting to see what we end up with. *sighs*


Jasmyn

No comments: