Tuesday, July 9, 2002

Nightmare on the Wrong Street

I had my first wedding nightmare a few nights ago.


I dreamt that I was at our apartment (the one we live in now, not the one that we (or at least I) will be living in then)  and I was all dressed and prettied up – but there was NO one there with me.  Someone was supposed to be coming to pick me up – and they never came. I was stuck in the house, makeup all made up, dress on, shoes on – and the wedding was going on without me (the nightmarish part). When the person who was supposed to take me finally showed up –around five hours late – I went mildly ballistic.  Heh. I hate dreams like that because then I wake up all grumpy and sour at the world.


Any how – isn’t it just a weeeee bit early in the game for me to be having wedding nightmares? I mean ugh – the wedding isn’t for well over another YEAR. 


The dress I had on was UGLY too.  It was an old dress – an icky off white in color and just nothing like what I want.


I have to admit though, I have been having fond semi-thoughts of going to the courthouse and just getting it over with.  Heh.



Jasmyn

No comments: