Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Cheerful Chic

I feel totally wonderful now, and I am most likely going to ruin that by getting some coffee.

Actually – I feel almost totally wonderful – I have this weird little crick in my neck right where my skull starts in the back – but that’s not too bad…it’s actually kinda nice – letting mek now that I have gotten WAYYYY too much sleep in the past three days.

Let’s see – I was off Sunday, and Monday, and Tuesday – from both jobs. I don’t think I have had three days STRAIGHT off since – since – oh I can’t even REMEMBER. It was WONDERFUL. I am soooo well rested, and so relaxed and so at peace – it’s AMAZING!

Also – we found an apartment AND the site for the wedding. *claps with joy*

We went to see the Hide Away spot – and it’s PERFECT. I mean totally hogswonkingly PERFECT. A huge kitchen, a gorgeous patio, chairs, tables, EVERYTHING. AND – it’s only 60.00 an hour with a 4 hour minimum. We are thinking about whether we want to get the place for a full day – or if we want to just get 5 or 6 hours. *grins* I’m thrilled – now all I have to do is be SURE to be there the day after Labor Day to insure that we can get the date that we want. I will take the day off if needed – oh yeah. So – that’s more or less done…

And the apartment!! Oh – it’s SOOOO cute. We’re going to be on the third floor, big balcony, 2 bathrooms, 940 sqft, 2 bedrooms, a big ole kitchen, carports – just EVERYTHING for about 560.00 – which is LESS than what we are paying now. *does a little dance* It’s futher out – south of Indy, and it’s in a complex – but that means that we have a POOL and someone to pick up our packages and a clubhouse! *giggles* I’m so thrilled – Corey’s pretty darn thrilled too. And – because Lilly is a preferred employer – we get a 5% discount, and no application fee. Can I be thrilled? Can I? *bounces*

We’re going to fill out the applications this weekend and drop them off at the complex. *grins*

I’m still broke – and now we need to start looking for movers – cuz I KNOW that is going to be expensive (moving from the first floor of an old building to the third in a place with NO elevator) *sighs* much loot. I’m not sure if I will be able to afford driving to PA – time or money wise. Testing will have started back up here, and I know it’s going to be like pulling teeth just to get the first week of July off – so trying to get two more days off might be close to impossible. Besides the fact that I always spend WAYYYY too much money when I go home…

Argh!


But I’m still in a damn good mood. :)


Jasmyn

No comments: