Thursday, May 23, 2002

Stufffff....

*WARNING* - I'm going to start talking about this blasted thing more and more and more....until I get sick of it again. *END WARNING* 


Grr – just got off the phone with dudette from the Hide-Away  (wedding site). I HOPE I misunderstood when he said that you can’t book the site until the first working day after Labor Day.  Im hoping that what he meant was that is when you can start booking it for next year – not that you can’t book the site for a day BEFORE that – if that makes any sense.  I first thought that he meant you can’t book it for September 1, 2003 – but maye he meant that I can’t book it for September 1, 2003 until September 3, 2002. I hope. Really. 


GAAHHHH!!!


*pant pant*  Me and Corey have come to the agreement that if any of his or my family starts to drive up batty over the wedding – we will run off to Jamaica and still get married there.  Heh.  We think we might be able to get the cake for free – one of his friends mother’s makes wedding cakes and she said that she would make the cake for his wedding – so that will be nice.  So – next the caterer…*sigh*…I wonder what comes first, the caterer or the menu?


One of my favorite artists is coming out with a new CD on June 4th. I’m excited – just a wee bit.


I haven’t gotten any more responses from places – I’m thinking about just cutting them off, but I’m not – instead I’m just going to call them again, politely bitch them out, tell them what a BAD impression such slackerhood towards a prospective tenant is, and then demand that they send me a freaking floorplan.
Off to call people.  Dingys are just bad for business.


Jasmyn

No comments: