Thursday, May 16, 2002

Huh?

ARRRGH.


One word – six syllables: AAAA-AAAAA-RRRRRR-GGGGGGG-UUUUU-HHHHHHH. If you actually try to say that – you’ll sound like a severely sick seal.  Try it.  Heh. See??


Sugar is bad, sugar is evil, sugar makes me wanna crawl under my desk and become Jasmyn Van Winkle. *sighs* But that Chai was just so very good. 


I have work to do, but it’s all very very boring work.  And doing boring work while tired is the worst thing as far as work goes.


So – I had fun last night. Went out, ate well, talked for like HOURS about all kinds of fun stuff. *sighs* It was just a load of tricks and fun. I didn’t get home until almost 10:30 – so that was bad.


*lloooonnnggg break*


Um okay. Lunch sucked *gag* afternoon snack sucked *gag* I’ve decided that I’m NOT going to do the Weight Management thing – instead I will use the 700.00 that I would have spent on that and getting a new computer.  Got a crapload of information from other complexes in the mail yesterday – I need to figure out a way to organize all of it. Heh – Friday night is going to be fun. 


I’m looking at planning this blasted wedding again and I’m all *gag* about it.   My main things are food, photography and location. I’m looking at a couple of wonderful cheap locations – but I need to go out and actually see them. Food? Ugh.  Catering (plus all the rentals) is too bloody expensive – though this one place does have a kitchen and they have tables & chairs and dammit I KNOW I can find some cheap table clothes and centerpieces. *sighs*  Hm.  *shrugs* If I ever get a Saturday off without requesting it I might go there – or even tomorrow!  *thinks* And maybe have a passed hor’derves with a early afternoon wedding. Eeek.
The thing is you see - once a location is settled on, everything else will have to settle into place. And I have to find THE place. I have a vision in my head, and dammit if I can't get married on the beach - I damn sure am going to have the woodland wedding I want!! *makes spoiled rotten brat face*


I've realized lately that I am SOOO Spoiled. I want things when I want them, how I want them, and perfect. Yet I can think of very few times in my life where I had the wherewithal to actually be able to pull it off. *sighs* I'm gonna be a bridezilla.


Rambling generally. Don’t want to go to work tonight. Sleepy.  Need to call Nee and see if she got my card.


Blargh.  Only have one hour left though. Maybe.


Jasmyn

No comments: