Thursday, May 9, 2002

The Magic of the Future

Not sure why I’m doing this – sparked some by reading the entirety of PhatPrincessDiva’s diary – partly because I doubt in my heart that I will ever be there – partly because I want a side by side comparison.

And some – cuz I wanna shock myself.



........ Now ..................................................... Then





So - the difference between these two pictures is about 100 pounds. The Now one is me (more or less - more like more *sigh*) now - the Then one is me (maybe) after 100 pounds are gone. The Now one actually does look like me - hips & thighs & belly - though my boobs are MUCH bigger. Heh. THe skinny one?? *shrugs* I don't know. The first time I have recorded (in my very first diary) my weight - I weighed 160 pounds - and I was most likely about 4'8. I'm 5'6 now - and the skinny version wieghs 140 pds. I've NEVER been that small. And honestly - it's scary. I think the lightest I have been in recent history was 180 - and that was while I was on Atkins - I was wearing a 16 - sometimes a snug 14. Right now, I'm wearing a 22 or somemtimes and 18/20...and you know I'm going to try to extrapolate from those two what the size of the itty bitty girly is. Okay - it looks like I might drop a size every 20 pounds or so. Which would make that girly a size 12. Which is interesting because my goal size was a 10 or a 8. However - if these little calculations are even VAGUELY on point - I would have to weigh between 120 & 110. According to a height weight chart for a medium frame I shouldn't weigh any less than 130. Hm.



If you are interested in getting a model of yourself (talk about letting OD see what you really look like!) travel on over to Virtual Models and create an avatar of your own. You can put clothes on if you want - but...ah I just didn't feel like it. :)




Corey made an odd comment a few days ago – about how whatever I get my tattoo to be, should be something that represents me now, and not something that represents who I want to be. And that’s cool – but at the same time I don’t know if that’s what I want. I’m good for needing goads – encouragements and symbols to get where I want to go. And – maybe I was thinking of getting a goad as a Tattoo – but I’m not sure.

Maybe more later.

Jasmyn

No comments: