Monday, April 5, 2004

Randomosity

Okay - if I had any sense I would have taken Thursday and Friday off too - I was so out of 'step' with everything - totally not ready to just slide back into the 'normal' life I had stepped out of for a few days. Today though, I feel more back to normal. Almost. :)


 


This weekend was wonderful - I did nothing but sleep and putter around the house. I think I might have touched the computer about twice - and of course none of it was long enough to start playing with the pictures. Hah! That's going to take a couple of weeks, I know. We got legally married on the 2nd - so that's going to be our 'official' wedding anniversary. Gah! I so don't feel like changing my name - but I know I will. Am.


 


Work is - workly. I got a raise (WHOOHOO!!) which I'm not sure what I'm going to do with - I could either pay more bills ( the usual answer) save it (the secondary answer) spend it (highly unlikely) or put it towards my 401K (good money after bad?) or - open an investment account of my own (better off as a candle lighter?). Still no promotion (bitches) but my boss said that we re going to start working that 'pipeline'. *sigh* I would like at least ONE promotion by the time I leave.


 


I realize how much I freaking MISS my friends though - I had a absolutely WONDERFUL time being back in the old stompling grounds with them. *sigh* I really need to make some friends here - girlys (and guythings) that I can hang out with.


 


Bleh. I'm roughly wasting time until my coworkers get back from a meeting so that we can go to lunch. I'm back on Atkins as of today - I can feel the weight on me now, and I want it OFF, OFF, OFF!!! Bleh.


 


I'm kinda tossing around the thought of entering the LaneBryant Modeling contest - the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that you HAVE to be at least a full 14 - and eh. I'm not sure if I WANT encouragement to not lose any more weight. As I was driving in to work today I realized that another 60 pounds is what I would like to lose - and that I really shouldn't be putting it off - I know me. But then of course - I might be TRYING to lose weight, and not lose any, and I'd miss out on at least a CHANCE for something really interesting. I think I'll enter, and if  I actually end up in the running at all - then I can fret about being too skinny. HAH!


 


Okay. I'm thinking thats all for now. Blah!

No comments: