Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ya know.....

I've seen people make lists of the books theyv'e read during the year, and - I was considering doing that. Then I realized, that would be a LOT of books. And how do you count books of short stories, where I might not READ the whole thing? But still.... It might be fun. Then I realized that I can't even remember the books I've read this MONTH (which isn't over yet) and so would it really be right for me to start now? And then I thought - and really, wouldn't it kinda be showing off?


So, I think I might do 'books I've read this week' kinda thing, instead. And hey - if I manage to keep up with all the weeks, I can collate them into a 'books I've read this year' at the end of the year. Hm. Now....can I remember the books I've read this week? I think I started the Anita Blake series, so that would be easy. But - I'm certain I tossed another book or two in the mix as well. I'll have to see what's off the shelves at home.


Let's see - what else? It's Thursday!! Yay!! I've got a registered letter waiting for me at the post office - and I have no clue who would be sending me registered mail, so it's either something very good, or something very bad. I'm hoping it something very good. *grimaces* I'm so glad I didn't start thinking about the potential for badness until today (a mere two hours before I leave to go and get it) because otherwise I would fret myself into madness.


I've actually got plans for the weekend - a little cleaning, a little art, a little time with the hubster - a little hanging out with the friends - it should be lovely, really.


Hmm... I'm totally rambling now.


ciao!

No comments: