Thursday, February 14, 2002

Sooooo sparkly warkly....

*clears throat*


*climbs on really big rock*


*takes deep breath*



I GOT MY RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was delivered to the house – but wonderful dense boy had no clue what it was.
And damn, it’s gorgeous.  No – you are not understanding me – this thing is lovely.   It’s big without being too big –  we could have gone smaller (but why??).  The setting is very simple, understated and elegant.  And dammit, it looks GOOD on me. I have to get used to it being there, as I keep catching little sparks out of the corner of my eye.  In this office it’s rather understand – just a shiny gleam. Outside though?? Oh my GOD!!! Rainbows and flashes of bright bright light.  Lovely – I want to get a digital camera JUST to take pictures of it.


*sighs*


I’m sated, satisfied and thrilled. 


I gave him his ring last night – he liked it but he didn’t like it as much as I did, so we are going to go out and look for something else. :) Which is quite okay with me…as I did the same thing…so most likely tomorrow when we go to set up the Wedding account, we might swing by the mall as well and try to find something more to his liking.


I’m relaxed, laid back and calm.


Now I need to find something ELSE to obsess about.


*Grins*


Pictures will be forthcoming.


Jasmyn

No comments: