Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Impatience

*twitches*


My ring has arrived in Indianapolis.  *twitch* I think it’s at Corporate Center in the mail room *twitch* I want it want it want it want it *twitch* NOW!!!!!!  I hope that the mail goes out more than once a day. Please? Please?? *sighs* Well…just to avoid driving myself batty (any further), I have decided I’m not going to get it until tomorrow. That way, if I get it today, I’ll be overjoyed. If I get it tomorrow, I won’t be crazy from waiting.


Thankfully I did enough running around yesterday that Dear Heart didn’t even consider asking me about the ring. *sighs* If I get it tonight, I’m waking him up to present the gifts. Hell… if I get it  tomorrow I’m doing the same freaking thing. A very very last minute V-Day gift.  *sighs* 


I still don’t know what I’m getting him for his birthday.  Most likely the knives. *sighs*


Gah.


The kitlings were not TOO mad at me over the whole shutting them in a room thing…so I did it again today.  :)  They will forgive me I’m sure.  At some point. This century. 


*sighs* Baby showers are so much FUN!!!  I must admit, this is the first time that I have been at one where a man was the person of the hour, but he carried it off very well. Draped the clothes over his stomach and everything.  :)  He was surprised – I don’t know why as we collect money and give gifts for almost EVERYTHING.  *sighs* I wonder if they will throw me a wedding shower. People keep claiming  that I am going to be next.  Hmm.. maybe, but I doubt it.  *grins*  There are a couple of married men in the group…young childless married men.


I was thinking that if I could save about 6 to 8 months salary, AND have all my bills but the car paid off, I would feel comfy in taking a year off to take care of a baby. Talked to Corey love and we agreed that it will be at LEAST three more years before we have kids – but most likely not more than that.  And that would be great, as I have a 5 year IUD. So right around the time that it would need to come out, we could be preparing to start a family.  *nervous* Okay, I’m going to stop thinking of that now.


*sighs* Work tonight – work tomorrow – work tomorrow night.  Yeech.  Then I work most of the day on Saturday. I need SLEEP man.


*snores*



Jasmyn

No comments: