Friday, February 1, 2002

Love

Oh! See… here I go again.


I’m getting married.  No…see you don’t understand. I’m getting MARRIED.  I look at Corey sometimes, and I catch him looking at me and I just stare at him…cuz…I’m going to MARRY him.  And the awareness that I have found someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with is wonderful…and I see the future and it’s full and lovely and sometimes tough and sometimes simple but always with him in it.  And I just get so damn happy.   And sometimes I forget that fact.  Not the fact that I love him, cuz I could never forget that, or even the fact that he loves me…but sometimes I forget that we want to spend ever after together.  And I don’t mind forgetting that sometimes, cuz then I get a chance to remember it again. And when I do, it’s a warm joyful loving amazing, beautiful peaceful feeling and I know like I have known so few things in my life that this is right and for the best.  Cuz I’m going to marry the man that I love and trust…with full knowledge of his flaws and an acceptance of his imperfections…and even better… he is going to marry ME…knowing all about my flaws and imperfections and issues…and he loves me, not despite them, but with them…he loves me AND my flaws. 


And I just wanted to try to write down what I feel and how I feel when I remember that… so that when I’m scared of how we will make it, and whether everything will be alright… I can remember that I love and accept this man, and he loves and accepts me, and together we can work through anything that troubles us…with honesty and hard work and communication and love love love.



we love in unconvential ways
don't care don't mind what people may say
don't go for no traditional games
no games
no way
- Jazzyfatnastees


 


Jasmyn

No comments: