Monday, April 29, 2002

FlashJasmyn

Remember that whole bit I wrote yesterday about me taking at LEAST 45 minutes to get ready? Well – today I had an 8am meeting at work. I woke up at 7:19. I left the house at an amazing 7:34 – showered, smelling good, superficially lotioned and unwrinkled. I won’t be telling Corey about that – as then I will be expected to do this on a regular basis. Not gonna happen.


I called and talked to Mommy the Nurse about the gallbladder thing. She said go to the doctor too. *sighs* I am so freaking SICK of going to the doctor. I feel like between me and the cats all I have done for the past 3 months is go to the doctor. BAH!  But, I guess I’ll be going. Shame there isn’t some sort of test I could take that would tell me if I really needed to go.  Yes – I’m being difficult. 


Hm. I finally ordered Corey’s ring.  I can’t remember if I mentioned the fact that he didn’t like the one I got him *shrugs* and hasn’t worn it since *slightly hurt shrug*  but now I am getting him a new one so THERE. It’s titanium and it’s cute – just not my style. Ah well – we can’t surprise each other with jewelry that’s for sure.


Have I mentioned my new jewelry obsession? Antique rings.  I’m considering changing the setting of my ring for the wedding rather than actually getting a separate band. Hell – I might change the setting AND get a separate band.  But anyhow – the styles that I am drawn to are the antique ones. Mostly the filigree and engraving on them more than anything else. Maybe I will get a garnet band – that would be nice. Heh.


I need to write on the latest theme – but I haven’t quite sat down and thought about it.


Once again I have less than nothing to w rite about.  And quite naturally – no work to do. *sigh*



Jasmyn

No comments: