Tuesday, October 1, 2002

Conscious Bride (Part 2)

See - the sad part is that I know EXACTLY what I want. I want a small simple ceremony with - (from my family) My mom, grandmom, Nee, Mitch, JJ & Leon..and from Corey's Family - his mom, grandmom, brothers. Parents & siblings in other words.

Then a mediumish reception with just everybody there - we could even still have two...maybe in a resturant - a place with REALLY good food and drink.

So that's the thing. I don't WANT a bunch a people there watching us get married. And I don't WANT to worry about hurting anybody's feelings. But at the same time - I DO want the big ole celebration afterwards. Much afterwards... :)

So - the thing is - where can we HAVE the wedding with isn't OVERLY inconvient to any of the above guests, a lovely natural location - yet far enough from Philadelphia and Indianapolis that it will deter stragglers from coming? And at the same time - enough fun & nice enough that people will WANT to come - but not super expensive?

Poconos? Atlantic City? Smokey Mountains? Jamaica?

Obviously Jamaica's my personal favorite.
But...the other places would work too.

*sigh*

jasmyn

No comments: