Tuesday, October 8, 2002

Table time!!

Since I can't think clearly without comparisons and tables - here we go!

The Grove - 549.99 The Flamingo Chapel - 642.00
One Hour use of Grounds Unlimited use of grounds (that there are)
Bridal Consultation Bridal Consultation
Choice of Music (on CD) Pianist
OfficiantNo Officiant (150.00 for the one we want)
1 hour Photog – 36 exp. We keep Negs. (12) 4X6, (2) 5X7, (1) 8X10 photographs (16 pics)
Two Hour Limo Service No Limo (but in hotel)
Use of Dressing Rooms No Rooms (but in hotel....)
Up to 50 guests No guest limit
150.00 for video Video
No accommodations Free night in Mini-Suite
N/A Leather Bound Wedding Album
N/A Leather Bound Certificate Holder
Making our own Medium Bouquet (that I wouldn’t use)
Making our own Boutonniere (that he wouldn’t use)
Secluded on a ranch Next to a pool in a hotel
30 minutes away from VegasIn the middle of the strip


So... that is the condumdrum. I'm STILL leaning towards The Grove more so than The Flamingo Garden Chapel , and I guess what I'm trying to figure out is why don't I just go wholeheartedly with The Grove? The consultant has been responding swiftly and cheeerfully to all my questions - the grounds are gorgeous, the officiant seems quite fun...it will end up costing about the same....

Eh. Maybe I just need to sleep on it.

jasmyn

No comments: