Friday, October 11, 2002

Decisions

So - the decision has been made. :) We're going with the Flamingo, for several reasons. The main one in my head was the fact that since The Grove couldn't offer a brunch, and since the wedding is going to be 8:30am - it's jsut WRONG to ask people to take a 1/2 hour drive to see a 20 min ceremony - and then have to drive BACK before they can eat. Esp. considering most everyone would be staying on or near the strip. And even more esp. consiering the fact that I hate waking up early. :)
At some point I'm actually going to call the Flamingo and get some clairty about a few things me and Corey thought of (no dealbreakers, just good to knows) and then check to see what their rates are in August/Septemer.
I got an email from the Knot today - telling me that I have 11 months left. *shakes head*

So - things to do, things to do.

jasmyn

No comments: