Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Crowning Glory

*grins*

So - I told my mother that I found my dress - and she volunterred to get the tiara for me. I'm just scared that it's a one-off kind of thing, so I'm calling them today to find out 1) If it's the last one they have 2)If not, what's the online link to it and 3) Is there any way a woman in PA can buy it?

What else? I placed the order for the paper for the stationary, and I got the new magnets in the mail last night. I like these A LOT better, as they are much thinkcer and are just more durable in general. The sticky stuff is reallly sticky - currently it's holding onto a paper CD holder with CD inside - and supporting both on my refrigerator door. So - I should have the paper by next week, and I can have fun over Christmas putting those together.

:) things are going just SWIMMINGLY!!


Jasmyn

No comments: