Thursday, December 19, 2002

Wedding Bands and Changes

I got our wedding bands in the mail last night!!! They are LOVELY - everything that I had hoped for them to be. There is only one, itsy, bitsy, littttlllllleee problem! My e-ring won't set flush agains the band. and - since I have short fingers the 5.5mm band of my e-ring and the 4mm band of my wedding band is just a WEE bit too wide. Of course I tried it on! What woman WOULDN'T try it on?? I'm leaving htem with Corey when I go down just so that I won't freaking PLAY with them all the time. :)

Soooo....I'm on the hunt for a new setting. :) I think I've found the one I want. Since I can't have what I have now - I want something SUPER simple. This is the ring that I want to have.




See?? That's about as simple as you can get...but if it's super high (I'm dangerous with my nails the last thing I need is a deadly weapon on my hand!!) I might try to get this one


or this one

No comments: