Friday, January 3, 2003

Why am I so calm??

Okay. I've got 240 days until I get married (2 days less than 9 months).
We've booked the reception and the 'chapel'.
I've picked out my dress.
We've purchased the wedding rings.
We've written our vows.
I'm slowly but surely working on the STD's (which I want to go out in a little over a MONTH) and the invites (which most likely won't go out for another 6 months)


So - it looks like we have done pretty well, but I'm PARANOID that I'm forgetting SOMETHING. I mean these are the last few months - I should be feeling all crunch-timey and stuff. Instead I'm calm. An absolute SEA of Calmness. And that fact that I'm so calm (because I have this feeling of having EVERYTHING under control) is starting to freak me out. Really. I'm about to give in and go to the Knot and look at their checklist just to see WHAT I'm forgetting.

Gah!

Jasmyn

No comments: