Monday, January 13, 2003

I can start the 'lasts' now.....

 Interestingly enough - I haven't really started doing the litany of 'lasts' yet. No clue why, just haven't. But...I'm going to document my frst one here.


 Today is my last birthday as an single woman. Next year (and every year after that) I'll either be married, divorced, or widowed. Yipes.


 I've found a new reply for people who complain about getting older - "You have two choices. You can either be older, or you can be dead." Oddly enough, after thinking about that, getting older sounds pretty darn cool.


Corey asked me today if I was where I expected to be at 26. I had to think about it for a while, but I think I am. I expected to be settled - while I never really thought I would be getting MARRIED, but I thought that I would at least be in a stable realtionship with the man that I would have kids with at some point. I expected to be further along financially, but I'm content with where I am. I'm happy. I'm not TOTALLY satisfied with myself, but that just gives me something to work towards. :)


Happy Birthday tooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Jasmyn

No comments: