Friday, December 6, 2002

Rings & Things

*grins* He approved of the rings, I ordered the rings, and trust me there will be much excitement when we get them. *grins*
He saw the email I sent him with the ring picture in it -and I think it really hit him - to quote "This means we are REALLLY getting married!!" he-he. He's having his own 'oh shit' moments as the Knot so lovingly calls them.

In other news - we've named our firstborns of each sex already. The boy is going to be a Jr. (We'll call him CJ) and the girl will be Anjali Rylah HisLastName. Her middle name is a combo of our moms first names.
*grins* Something tells me it's going to be an adventure for us to actually wait the two years to have kids. Heh.

Oh yeah - I've decided to take his last name and still keep my own. So I'm going to have a nice long 4 name name, but I don't know how often (if at all) I will use my maiden name.

What else? I think I might go and try on dresses this weekend. I got on the scale last night and was bowled over. I'm in the single DIGITS!! Soon I'll be totally out of the 200's and that is when I wanted to start trying dresses on. Also - I think I may have actually screwed up enough courage to go trolling in the Bridal Salon (Davids - as they are the only place that I trust to have dresses I can truly fit into) on my own.

I'm going to play about this weekend with the invitation paper, and most likely place the order for that on Monday.

I realized one very cool thing about using the credit card to pay for the wedding. Our actual budget is going to be MORE than 7200.00 - since we are going to be paying stuff off as we get it. We are still masking an effort to save, and every month whatever is in the savings account goes to the credit card. So - I suddenly grasp the beausty of revolving credit. :)

jasmyn

No comments: