Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hair & Lies

OK, here's the deal.

Everybody gets to ask me 3 questions. They can be about anything.

Two of them I will answer honestly.

The answer to one of them will be a complete fabrication.

Then you get to guess which one is the lie.

Heheheee.....

 


 


And, after the many demands, here is a bad picture of my hair.  I should have taken it on Monday or Sunday, or something. *laugh* By the end of the week, it's fuzzy & full. The red & black picture is a comparison of my hair in twists in - November, I think.  It's hard to really see the huge difference in thickness of the twists, I think, but it's very easy to see/feel IRL..... It's about the same length at this point as it was in Nov - but without all the dyed & fried ends - which is a HUGE part of the added thickness....

          

*frowns at face*

I think I've gotten fatter.

 

No comments: