Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hooooooooottttttttttttttt.

Hot. I mean, ohmigods, I love the heat, but this shit is INSANE. It wasn't this hot last year, was it? *fans self* HOT. I'm still learning the proper airflow procedures to keep our house as cool as possible with a mere two window units in 2300 sq ft. So far, I haven't done too badly.

Still. 107 degrees at 5pm? *faint* Just, MEAN.

Work can still fuckoff, though I did get a chance to express some repressed frustration yesterday, and I don't have the pointless meeting today that I thought I did, and I researched, solved, and fixed a problem, so over all, it's been a good day.

Still not pregnant.

C is still loving his job - though he is short a couple of people - hey! If there is anyone in the Memphis area who can pass a background check (you'd be suprised......) he seriously needs a good dishwasher, and possibly a line cook - but because he's short, he's been working his ass off, and he doesn't do well in mild heat, so poor baby.

Oooh, I should go home and make a smoothie tonight. I think we still have some soymilk in the house.

Hrm. I think a quick survey will wrap this up nicely.


1. Which article of clothing do you wish you had one more of?
Urm - the delightful tube dress I bought a little while ago. It's perfectly comfortable, actually floor length (okay, when I wear it as a skirt) and I think it would be wonderful maternity wear. Yes, I've added a new criteria to clothing I buy, and what?

2. What is your favorite thing to go shopping for?
Books, definitely.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Spaghetti, suprisingly enough. It's easy, quick, defuckinglicious, and is great as leftovers.

4. Who was your favorite teacher ever?
Mrs. Kegler - she was my english teacher, and damn she was hard. But she challenged us, and made us read, and I love her for that.

5. Did you ever win any awards in school? Details, please
Urm, honor roll? A couple of best improved's my first year - mainly in math, as that was the only thing I sucked on....oh, man I won a lot of awards in high school.

6. If you could only listen to one CD for the next year, what would it be (Mix CD's you made on your computer DO NOT count)?
Dido - No Angel

7. Have you ever involved small woodland animals in your sex life?
No. Have they ever involved themselves? Yes. And no, I'm not sharing - let just say camping and deciding that now is a good time to experiment with food is NOT a good combo.

8. What's the best legal way to make a whole lot of money and do very little workBe born to the Hilton's?

9. What celebrity would make you speechless if you met them?
Urm, I don't know. I'm often inappropiately exurberant, so I don't think I would be speechless, at all.

10. What TV show do you watch and think, "Geez, this is lame. But I sure do watch it a lot."?
Hrm - none that I can think of, actually. I'm addicted to the Science Channel, anyhow.

11. Which TV family would you most want to be a member of and why?
Roseanne's.

12. What song always makes you want to dance?
Hey Ya - OutKast

13. What do you do about a hangover?
Drink lots of water, eat greasy food, and a small bit of the hair of the dog that bit me.

14. Have you ever played "Guitar Hero"? Are you any good?
Nope - it's on the Wii, right?

15. Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
Definitely Indiana Jones!!

16. Alex P. Keaton or Marty McFly?
Ew, and ew?

17. Rocky or Rambo? Oh, god, Rambo. At least he's quasi-understandable. 18. Do you think you drive safely? Besides the speeding? Yes.

19. When is the last time you went to the zoo? Oh man, it's been a LONG time.

20. How old is too old for myspace?
Dead?

21. Will you visit duped again and tell him you did this survey?
Who? Where? What? I swiped this one while surfing the OD on random...

22. How many times a day do you think about sex?
2, on a good day?

23. If you wrote a book, who would you ask to write the foreward?
No clue - depends on the book.

24. 50 Cent or The Game?
Definitely Fiddy.

25. Poison or Motley Crue?

Who?

26. Do you know what a palindrome is? Give me an example.
Yes..... urm...... I can't think of one. LOL

27. Have you noticed that most eyewitnesses on the local news are "local yokels"? Why can't they ever find someone well spoken?
Because the well spoken people were smart enough to get the fuck out of dodge before the media shows up.

28. What do you want for your next birthday?
Swollen legs, nausea, and a wee parasite? KThanx!

29. Why don't they show Bugs Bunny on network TV on Saturday morning anymore?
Because despite all appearances, Bugs Bunny is NOT for kids. I love Boomerang.

30. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a kid?
Bugs Bunny, but of course. :lol


No comments: