Wednesday, December 23, 1998

J said - Mindlessness

This is amazing. I never realized how much I actully enjo work. Whne one is bored out of one's skull..even filing seems like fun and ubeat kinda thing to do. *sighs* This job dragggggssss.... but it pays good, so I'm happy. I guess. I'm about to go and look for a part time evening job so I can make more money. I calculated my budget today... and if I'm VERY thrifty, and do as little as possible i the way of spending money, then i will only need to borrow or get scholarships to cover 9000. Which isn't that bad, considering I was thinking that I would be facing A huge DEBT. I canhandle owing about 10,000. and with the schedule I have worked out, I will be able to get everything I need (except for getting my hair done) and still have a lil extra. But it is reallly justa lil bit. So.. I am off to look for a job. The is a Red Lobster right next to my housing complex, maybe they are looking for a hostess, or a waitress or something. And there is a mall down the street. Weekends and some evenings. I could handle that. *sighs* I forsee all sembalnce of a social life going down the tube tho.


I'm trying to eat up a half an hour of tijme I have left here at work. it is soooo unspeakably slow it isn't even funny. Everyoine is in a very christamsy spirit... you can just FEEL them inching away so they can get home or back to the mall or where ever folx spend the last few days before christmas. *sighs* boredom....and to add insult to injury I'm sleepy.


I have a phone call! YAY.. I'm saved. Talk to ya'll later.


J.

No comments: