Tuesday, December 8, 1998

J said - High Points

*grins* I got the job!! The one I wanted to get, something that I can work at long term till I go back to school in the fall. And even better it pays good so I can save and pay off my credit cards. They have been my blessing and my curse. Without them I wouldn’t have been able to do many of the things I wanted to do…. but then again, I am in a good bit a debt at this point.

I have started packing some…trying to decide what is worth keeping and what is totally trash worthy. It is so strange going through last years stuff, and remembering hey! I had no clue what I would be doing right now when I wrote this… or bought this. or said this…or took this picture. It makes me think.. what will I be doing in the next couple of months that I had no clue that I would be doing from today? Life changes on you so fast, sometimes I forget to wonder. *smiles* anyway…….


I miss my mom… and I am so glad that the job is willing to give me a week off to go home. That was so unexpected, and was one of the main reasons that I wanted to get a job with this company. After barely working for a week, they are letting me take a week off. *shrugs* yeah I won’t be home for Christmas...but in my house that isn’t that much of a biggie so it is cool. Hopefully my mom will get me some clothes so I can look nice and professional and stuff at work…. hopefully. I mean yeah I will be making good money, but I would prefer to spend as little as possible if other folx will spend on me instead.


I think I will miss the people in the dorm too. Even though they get on my last nerve sometimes.. I WILL miss them. I hope that living with this roommate won’t be too much of a hassle. Though god knows I will miss my dedicated Internet line *shake head* the main reason I Would want to stay here. *laughs* yeah.. I;m an addict….


Well…. back to packing…


J

No comments: