Tuesday, November 9, 1999

Survey I

There was anotgher survey I was going to do... but I didn't feel like talking about all the sex right now...I got this one from Gattaca.

1. Do you believe in God? hmm... I grew up Muslim...and when I was young yeah. Now... not really... I believe that something created everything...but I don't believe that that 'something' is looking over mankind and moving them around like chess pieces. I believe in a creator...a higher being... that has no more interest in us than we have in microbes.
2. If Yes, Do you feel his presence in your life? The answer wasn't yes...so no.
3. Are you content with life? Currently? No. there is SO much more that I want to do and my hands feel tied because of my lack of cash & time & experience.
4. What makes you angry? ignorance. blindness & narrowmindedness. slowness.
5. How do you get on with your parents? I love my mommy and my mommy loves me. My dad left when I was 2...I met him when I was 19 and we don't really talk.
6. Have you done anything in your life that you truly regret? *thinks * no....not yet.
7. Describe your best/worst personality traits.Best: I love easily and wholeheartedly. I am forgiving.
Worst: I don't trust easily. I have very little patience.
8. How much sleep do you need a night? on a good night? 8... on a bad night? 2
9. Are you a vegetarian or vegan? Neither... and this diet I am on has turned me into a rabid meat eater.
10. Do you smoke or drink alcohol? I drink. rarely.
11. What do you like/dislike most about your body? Like: My hair...my eyes...my lips...my breasts...
Dislike: I'm too fat..my butt...my belly... my thighs... my upper arms.
12. Are you single? Yes I am..no I am not. hell I don't know... I think I am not single... but how can you be not single with someone who is not single? .
13. Why have your past relationships ended? I got tired of them...and I wasn't ready to give all the love devotion and attention they needed,
14. What qualities do you look for when developing friendships ? hmmm that is hard...because I tend to fall into friendships. I have never LOOKED for friends per se... either you become one...or you don't....
15. If you could swap minds and bodies with a member of the opposite sex for a day would you do it? No...simply no.
16. Have you suffered abuse as a child? (Physical, Emotional or Sexual) Yes. Emotional abuse. I have grown out of most of it...but some of it still comes back and bites me on the ass.
17. Are you able to cry alone and with close friends? Yes.. in a heartbeat. * laughs* when I am around real friends I can cry as easy as I laugh.
18. Describe your favourite places in nature. The ocean. at night.
19. Do you suffer from any allergies? * nods * peaches & pork skins.
20. What are you addicted to in life? Books.
21. Are you introverted or extroverted? Extroverted. in most situations. I have noticed that there are fewer and fewer places where I am introverted....
22. How many times have you been in love? Truly? never....
23. Do you chew your fingernails when stressed? No... I chew my inner lip.
24. How many really close friends do you have? * thinks * Nee, Chris, Tashi, JJ, James, hmmmm I have others...but I am not sure that they would be considered close.
25. Ever tried to commit suicide? No. thought about it...thought about helping other people commit suicide....

No comments: