Tuesday, November 9, 1999

Ramblin Ramblin Ramblin...

It is ridiculous that the only time I can write and not feel guilty about taking the time from something else is while I am at work. * shrugs * I guess that means I will have to write little bits through the week and then just post them at work.
I really don't have anything to talk about...but it seems like I have gone to long without writing..about anything. I haven't written any poetry in forever it seems...and as for stories or anything longer??? FORGET it.... I guess the reason that is to the forefront of my mind is because the call for submissions to my schools literary journal has gone out recently... and I think that I want to submit a picture & a poem...but I can't think of anything.... Tashi has 12 rolls of film of mine that she is supposed to be dropping off to get developed for me... and maybe I will find something in there.
hmmmmmm what else? Tashi's life is getting tragic & dramatic.... her husband is talking about leaving...and to all intents and purposes she is holding the door open for him to walk out of... * sighs * annnnyyywaayy....that should make life more interesting.. * shrugs * I don't know... it seems like she is becoming more and more gay... * laughs * which is kinda ironic because I have been feeling the same way...and it isn't because I have a lack of male companionship.. it is just the simple fact that men don't spark my candle as much....as womyn do...and it's not JUST Tashi either.... it is womyn in general...*smiles * I don't know... it would be fascinating (to me) if my bisexuality morphs into lesbianism...but then it may be the fact that I am simply too tired to really get hot for anybody too much... * smiles * half the time..when I get in bed I wanna go to SLEEP..... not get playful with any body....
and then there is this,.. I won't even call him a friend... more like an old fuck-buddy that is just itchin to get with me again....especially since I got my tongue pierced.... I am trying to think up some way to tell him that a snowball staying hard in hell has a better chance than him getting hard in me does..... : ) anyyhoow... where was I? oh yeah.. beds & heat & stuff.....oh yeah!! that is where I was going.... I read an entry to day of Gattaca's where he was talking about what he considers to be companionship.... what he thinks really matters to him. And it got me thinking.... what do I consider to be most important to a friend? in a friend? I am not sure....but it must be some kinda rare thing because I have so few REAL friends....yeah.. I have folx I am cool with... I have folx who know me a little.... but REAL FRIENDS? not many... and I think that only in real friends can you find real companionship...
Well I have a few surveys to complete... so I will wander off and do that now..* sighs * life is soooooo boring sometimes....

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: