Tuesday, November 23, 1999

Thankfulness

Hmmm I am really liking this Theme thing.. : ) sometimes you need a quick jolt in the pants to get you going….thankfulness. *sighs * I have so many things I am thankful for I don’t even know how to begin. So…. I think I will do it the way the kids used to do it in grade school…. Alphabetically.



I’m Thankful for
Anger
Ambition
Bliss
Bills
Belief
Clouds
Care
Chris
Computer Science
Devotion
Energy
Fruit
FRIENDS
Grace
Hope
Health
Happiness
Hearing
Intelligence
INTERNET
Joy
Jasmine
Jazziness
Kindness
Love
Lavender
Lace
Money
Men
me
music
Nyota ; )
OPENDIARY
Oatmeal
Peace
Passion
Power
Quiet
Rest
Relaxation
Redemption
Sleep
Sauna
Sex….
Trust
Truth
Uniqueness
Unity
Valor
Vanity
Water
Women
Wisdom
Xenophilla
ZAMI!

*wipes sweat from forehead * whooo…that was harder than I expected… and yet there are so many thinks I have left off of there it is sad…. I wish I could find this email one of my friends read to me…. Speaking of all of the things that she was thankful for, in a odd kinda way. Like….
I am thankful for a high gas bill…..because it means I am warm
I am thankful for my alarm clock….because I am alive to see a new day
I am thankful for those who hate…because they remind me to treasure love
I am thankful for seeing despair….because it means I can see
I am thankful for hearing curses….because it means I can hear….

But you get the idea… the email turned everything into a blessing… somehow or another. *sighs* What else have I left off of the list fellow OD’ers? What else can I add…what else are you thankful for??

Stay Jazzed….



No comments: