Thursday, September 5, 2002

Location (check!)

Well - I booked the site today. Almost forgot actually, and I only remembered because I got online and was poking around on here. Booked it for two hours the night before (Reheasal/decorations) and from 10 til 6 the day of. I figure that will give us plenty of time to do any setup/breakdown that is needed.

I think this is really going to come together well. I showed my mum the website and she had some snarkish comments *sigh* but eh, well - what else can I expect? I wanted to take pictures of the site before I came out here, but treid to scedule it way too late. Anyhow, I wantto take pictures so that I can have a solid base to determinethe best decorations/centerpieces/ all that other stuff out.

*grins* As my MOH told me - I've done the hard part (figuring out what I want) all that is left is the easy part. And I'm REALLLY trying to believe her too. Really. She helped plan her mom's recent wedding though, so I guess I HAVE to believe her - right?

jasmyn

No comments: