Saturday, May 3, 2003

Segue

I was going to actually try to write an entry, but I feel like absorbing others words rather than writing my own. So instead - I present:



A - Abstained from sex? Of my own free will? No.
B - Butter or margarine? Butter only
C - Cavities? None
D - Devil's Food Cake or Angel Food Cake? Devils Food – the rich, smooth, dense, dark kind.
E - Eggs cooked? Boiled with salt and pepper.
F - Fudge? Wonderful! Made some fudgy brownies cupcakes last night
G - Gravy? Eh – not really.
H - Handsome, smart or rich? Rich.
I - Ice cream? Only rarely – not my favorite dessert
J - Jell-O shots? YUM! I think I might make some tonight.
K - Kit Kat bars or Mounds? Bleh – neither.
L - Lima beans? NASTY.
M - Money or happiness? Happiness!!!
N - Nicest way to say I Love You? Open your mouth and say “I love you”
O - Orange juice? reminds me of being sick, since that is the only time I drink it.
P - Pineapple? Upside down cake – with little cherries in it.
Q - Quiche: Wonderful – I would have made some bacon and spinach quiche… I might do that for next month.
R - Ribs? Slow cooked over a wood fire, drenched in tangy sweet homemade BBQ sauce.
S – Slaw? Homemade with lots of pepper and dill.
T - Turkey, dressing? Just dressing for me please – and an extra side of cranberry sauce.
U - Uncomfortable? Slightly – I wish I had more pillows.
V - Vegetables? Of course! How else would I get my carbs?
W - Water? I drink about 140oz a day during the week, and 80 on the weekend days. :)
X - Xactly ? No – I don’t use uncharacteristic spellings.
Y - Yes, ....... I’m GOING to be a midwife
Z - Zzzz's, ......Oh – one of my favorite things.

No comments: