Tuesday, January 6, 2009

W1/D2

Week 1:
C: Find a daily inspiration for blogging/poetry
S: Memorize one morning prayer
P: Create a weekly lunch menu
F: Recreate a penny book

So far, I'm changing. I'm not perfect, but that's not going to happen overnight - but as long as I'm walking in the direction I know I want to go - it's okay. It's not the speed, it's the direction that matters.

C: I've set up myYahoo, and it offers a word of the day. I suspect I'll blog on today's word a little later. And, I've checked out the end of NEC - where I 'left' it, and the crap that I thought I wrote, I actually hadn't written, and what's there isn't half bad, so I should be able to take off from there.

S: I want to open my mornings with an invocation to Ma'at - reminding myself to keep my ears and my heart open to her guidelines, and to make my spirit bright. With that in mind, I've done some web trawling, and I'm going to create a morning hymn loosely based off of those. I struggled getting up this morning - didn't make it out of bed until 8. Oddly enough, I woke up spontaneously at 5:00 on the nose, feeling well rested and refreshed. *sigh* I went to bed at 11pm - so not too bad, but could be better.

P: No menu - but I did bring in lunch this morning - soup, crackers, cheese and cookies. And, I ate a salad and exercised last night - full 45 minutes.

F: I withdrew $40 on Sunday, and haven't spent any yet. I need to rummage around in my paper stash and see if I have any small notebooklets - otherwise, I'll have to buy one.

I think that's it for today's update.

Tonight, I want to:
1) Publish the blog entries
2) Create a iPod playlist for writing
3) Find a drum album on iTunes and burn it to CD for working out with/to
4) Read my treadmill instructions

No comments: