Thursday, January 8, 2009

W1/D4

S: Still no progress on the Ma'at invocation. Prayer. Mantra. I don't know what the heck to call these - I'll have to figure that out. Anyhow, as I was going to sleep last night, I realized that really, I should call on Ma'at at the end of the day. Hrm, refocus my intentions on her. Review my day, and make sure that I'm cool with her. I don't know. I'm going to keep thinking on this one.
Got up this morning and broke out my Buddist meditation cards I got at last Yule, finally. It's a fabulous resource to shape my meditation.
DH asked me why I was getting up early, and I shared it with him.

C: Wrote the WOD blog, already. Have decided that I will allow myself some leeway, and give myself a requirement of 7K words a week, that way, I can crank it out on the weekends, if need be. I'm a bit distracted at work.

P: Worked out last night, lower body, it hurt but good. Did 12 pushups - I'm going to try the 100 pushups challenge - why not!?

F: Found a way to create a free penny book - now to figure out the format!
Also, I've changed my mind about the alarm clock - for right now. I'm going to do a bit of a sleep experiment for the next few weeks, and we'll see how that works out.

No comments: