Wednesday, August 4, 1999

Dance Fever....

Okay…confusion confession.

We went to a club on *thinks* Sunday Night.. right after Final Performance. Me..MJW…Nee (who had FINALLY made it back) and three of the other counselors. It was a little club… but very nice.. Kinda empty, but I’m assuming that Sunday was just a slow night. Okay.. anyhow.. how can I explain this? *sighs* me & MJW danced…*laughs* and that was cool.. but *sighs* I don’t know… I felt like I was dancing with an entirely different person. As much of a writer as I try be I can’t put this into words…we danced like mad people… twisting and twining and holding on for dear life. We danced like this was the last & first dance of a life time…we danced until we sweated and sighed…and then held on like ship wreck victims to each other to dance some more. We danced to reggae…hip hop…bounce...house…techno...everything… we danced for almost 3 hours straight…never once stopping to catch our breaths. We danced like lovers who have never touched…and like friends who share a heart. We danced…front to back… back to front… front to front...side to side… holding and hugging and touching and grasping.. *sighs* Dear god I have never danced like that before…and I don’t know if I will ever dance like that again.
So what is the problem you ask? Simple…and not so simple. I wonder where that dancing came from.. that dance had depth and emotion and…*sighs* all kinds of underwater things going into it. The dance was sensual…and just a little sexual. *sighs* and the problem is.. I don’t know if he knew. There was one time when he grabbed my hands and pulled my arms into the air… and I think I would have collapsed from the wave of utter…amazement & heat that swept over me…if I hadn’t already been leaning up against him…*sighs* So my problem? I don’t know how to fit that in with the rest of him. With the icy cool & silent person I rode home with later that night. *sighs* Damn Pisces. And this is making it no better…. ARGHHHHH…

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: