Wednesday, December 20, 2000

Anudda Stolen Survey

Survey Shamelessly stolen from Ice Chica… what’s this I hear about 30 bucks???

01)how old are you?
23 and 341 days.
02)How many guys(girls)have you dated?
Ummm date. Thinking monogamous exclusive kinda thing? At least on MY part? 6.
03)Who was your first love?
*blushes* oh my… This round-headed kid ( I PROMISE you he looked like a dark-skinned Charlie Brown) named Rashid that my mom was homeschooling with me. My first crush had to have been one of my mom’s closest friends son’s Abdul-Matin. He is 3 years older than me and SUCCCH a dreamy boy.
04)with whom was your first kiss? describe it:
First kiss? *LOL* Oh my… in the middle of the Galleria mall in Philly with this juvenile delinquent named Black (no that wasn’t his real name… I don’t think he ever told me) half hidden behind some phone booths. That kiss was what let me know I was a certified hot ASS. *umph umph umph*
05)How do you prefer to sleep? clothed or not clothed?
Buck booty nekkid. That is what sheets are for
06)Are you a virgin?
Um. No. That would negate me taking most of the rest of this test wouldn’t it?
07)What possition do you most like?
Depends…if he has a really big dick… doggy style. If he has a big dick missionary. If hes has a medium sized dick me on top. If he has a itty bitty dick… none at all!!
08)How many have you practiced?
A lot. Lost count a while ago.
09)Do you like anal sex?
Nahh… not really. I have to be really really really freaked out to do it.
10)Do you like oral sex?
I like giving… sometimes, but I only like receiving if the person knows what they are doing.
11)Do you swallow?
Yup.
12) Do you like masochism while having sex?
Ummm *blushes* well.. maybe a little bit…
13)What most excites you?
Ummm..most? *sighs* Freaking in semi-public.
14)Have you ever used a vibrator?
Yup…(note to Ice Chica: GET ONE!!!!!!! :) )
15)What is your sexual fantasy?
Ummmm see 13.
16)Where is the strangest place you have ever made love at?
In a park on the park bench. : ) I refused to ever eat off of public picnic tables again after that.
17)Would you sleep with someone you just met?
Yeah. One night stands have their place.
18)What’s the worst thing you’ve done when drunk?
Nothing really… I don’t get drunk in public sooo….
19)Have you ever done it while on your "monthly visitor" ?
Yeah…not too bad.
20)Have you ever done it on the beach?
YICK. Sand up the ass is NOT something I wanna feel…
21)Do you like the Black Kiss?
Something tells me that has something to do with kissing the ass…I will… but I don’t fall in the crack YEECH!
22)would you do it with an animal?
WOW NOW THAT IS SO NASTY!! NOOOOOOOOOOO THATS SICK! <------ double ditto for me
23)Do you scream or are you the quiet type in bed?
*blushes* Umm… my neighbors have been known to knock on the wall on occasion. *sighs*
24)Have you ever done it in public? Why?
Yes…. I was in high school and we didn’t have any other place to do it.
25)Have you ever introduced a foreign object in your bootie?
Um, welll… is a dick considered a foreign object? If so… yes. If not… NO. I never wanted to be one of those people that urban legends are based on.
26) when did you loose your virginity?
16


All done. :) That was fun…*prowls around for something else to steal*


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: